We offer continuous education at all levels and under the same roof: kindergarten, primary school and secondary school. Subjects are taught at all levels in German and English; however, bilingualism is not a prerequisite for admission to the school. At our secondary school, we prepare young people for the German Abitur and optionally, for the globally recognised International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
Our bilingual kindergarten offers a well-supervised and stimulating learning environment for children between three to six years of age. The immersion method invites children to fully engage with a new language and quickly enables them to use it naturally.
Bilingual Primary School
At our primary school, students acquire high-level language skills in both German and English. We aim to empower students and give them a voice in their learning process.
Bilingual Secondary School
Secondary school students at SIS are encouraged and challenged to achieve two qualifications in two languages. We prepare students for the German Abitur and optionally for the globally recognised International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
With the IB Diploma the students at SIS Friedrichshafen have the opportunity to obtain a globally recognised university entrance qualification.
- bilingual from day one from kindergarten through to college
- our dedicated team of educators with German and English native speakers, who regularly take part in internal and external professional development
- an open, multicultural and nurturing learning environment
- structured, varied and diverse day school concept
- mathematical-scientific orientation
- inter-grade projects such as mathematics or health days
- double diploma possible: German Abitur and International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma