SIS Swiss International School belongs to one of the largest education groups in Europe and benefits from being part of this international network of educational institutions. To ensure we remain one of the best in our field, we are committed to upholding a strong, sustainable business model.
In 1999, we laid the foundations in Switzerland for a success story that has so far taken us from Germany to Brazil and is set to take us even further afield in the future.
Our students and their learning needs are at the heart of our efforts. This is put into practice by taking into account the following eight aspects:
- Bilingual Experience
- Independent and Value-Centred Approach
- Day School Community
- Performance through Diversity
- International Education – Local Insight
- Continuity from Kindergarten to College
- Learning Enhanced by Technology
- Strong Network